Goodwill® proudly participates in the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP), a national employment and training program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
If you are 55 years of age or older and are unemployed or meet income guidelines, Goodwill can help by enhancing your work skills. Let Goodwill link you with a local nonprofit or other community service agency where you’ll get paid to learn new skills through on-the-job training, learn current job searching techniques, develop effective interview skills and build work experience and confidence to advance to regular employment.
Goodwill will help you determine the income criteria. Priority is given to individuals over 65 and to veterans and their spouses.
What to Expect
Get in touch
The Senior Adult and Veterans Training and Employment Division
Seniors Program Counties Served
Goodwill® proudly participates in the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP), a national employment and training program funded by the U.S. Department of Labor. A $22,836,313 grant from the U.S. Department of Labor provided 90 percent of the funding for Goodwill’s SCSEP programs in the program year 2023. Goodwill provided the remaining 10 percent through in-kind contributions worth more than $2,537,378.
Find funding details on Goodwill. Zanesville Goodwill received a sub award of $1,186,595.00 and is contributing in-kind contributions valued at $137,913.00 to cover the remaining 10 percent of operational costs.
Criteria: P.L. 116-94, Division A, Title V, Section 505 (Stevens Amendment); 2 CFR 200
Numbers are accurate as of 2023.
Helping veterans and their spouses connect to training and jobs.
Helping high school students and post-secondary young adults find training and jobs.